Monday, February 14, 2011

Continuity of Harrassment

In regards to Forceme's post about me being a supporter of redzone. I never paid either product and do not own them. She has broken down my words to suit her agenda and defend herself.
This cut and paste below is my personal opinion on the matter of Green/Red Zone and my personal opinion about how Forcme creates drama.

In response to the topic of "The owner of ACES supports RedZone."
I support the freedom to choose. I support your freedom to post information on your blogs. Not force an agenda on two groups of program users when all of the facts are not concrete.

I do not own greenzone I do not own redzone. I assume your visit to ACES in the last 2 weeks is to see if I ran either program with your Greenzone or Redzone hud. You have proven yourself to make trouble showing up at sims you do not even frequent. You approach those owners of those sims (or breeze by un-noticed)and chart logs of those conversations in your blog.

For a year I watched you in the ACES Group. Regardless of how you base your opinions of the ownership you were allowed to be there until you chose to leave.

From this behavior of posting logs stating that there are thieves in the Aces ownership. To your face I say this, your teaching ethics are flawed. I am not perfect either I am not the pompous ethical know it all you proclaim me to be. You never offered that clarity to me. In fact you write these blogs to proclaim I am saying something that I am not. I will state plainly. “Your conduct is criminal.” Yet I am convinced that if such interaction happens, you would state a based opinion breaking apart the entire conversation in personal critique without clarification. You do not provide solutions to problems. You are the creator of your experience in Secondlife. You choose to either escalate your problems or not.

Linden Labs is not responsible for 3rd parties obtaining IP Information. I suspect the same reasons why they aren't responsible for you posting private chat-logs in blogs. You passive aggressively write blogs attacking the character of people. Users are responsible for their information they obtain, and how they use it. That includes both Green & Red zone. As I am responsible for writing this comment.

Two wrongs do not make it right. Maybe linden labs will come to a conclusion on the subject of both Red & Green Zones and the vicious behavior people have by forcing an agenda when people have the right to choose. I do not endorse your behavior. I certainly won't take sides of either program. There are pros and cons in both circumstances. Otherwise people would not be using both programs. I do not care if someone knows that I have more than 1 avatar. I am accountable for myself. ACES does not endorse either program period.

No comments: